The 2GIG-TILT1-345 is equipped with a cover tamper switch and low battery monitoring. If the case of the Tilt Sensor is removed for any reason, the radio transmitter will send a tamper alert. Should the battery voltage drop below a prescribed level, the sensor will send a low battery report indicating that the battery should be replaced. The 2GIG-TILT1-345 is compatible with GC2 firmware revisions 1.14 and higher. Is not currently compatible with the GC3 panel. Will be compatible with next firmware update.
- Wireless Tilt Sensor
- Sensor transmits alert when tipped 45° off vertical
- Restore signal sent when sensor returned to less than 45°
- Requires GC2 panel firmware revision 1.14 or higher
- Long life lithium battery included
- Screw, adhesive mount hw. included