Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel 2 while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems – Can be easily mounted on doors or windows with included adhesive – Alerts IQ Panel if moved more than 1” – Can be programmed as “Safety Sensor” for medicine cabinets, chemical storage, safes or storage closets – Using Alarm.com you can get a text if your door or window is left open – Create automation rules like “turn on light when door is opened” or “adjust thermostat if window left open” – Requires two (2) 3V CR2032 Batteries.
- Sensor: 2.25”H x 1”W x .5”D
- Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open air. Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery.
- Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Unique code ID
- Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70 minutes.
- RF Peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
- Operating Temperature: -10C~50C Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing Storage Temperature: -40-80C
- Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V Lithium (x2)
- Compatible with the Qolsys IQ Panel 2