Free Yourself From The Keypad
If you’re like most people, programming a security system using an alphanumeric keypad rivals only the VCR in terms of frustration and annoyance. On the other hand, an Alarm.com home monitoring system is intuitive enough to use the very first time you log on. That’s right, it’s easier and does a whole lot more because you control it right from your web browser. No more fussing with the keypad, beeps or error codes. Alarm.com makes controlling your home security as easy as surfing the web.
Alarmingly easy to use
You probably already use a computer to manage your bank account or to check the latest news. Alarm.com makes it just as easy to protect the place that matters most to you. We designed the website control panel so that you won’t ever need to bother with the manual that came with your security system.
The first time you use an Alarm.com system, you’ll be astonished by how much control you really have:
Stay Connected Wherever You Go
Because Alarm.com works with just a web browser, you’ll gain total control over your home security system from any web-enabled computer or mobile device. Check on your home while on vacation, arm or disarm the system remotely from the office, and send commands to your security system right from your cell phone.
Remote Monitoring and Control
- Arm and disarm your security system from any computer.
- View updated status reports and recent sensor activity.
- Monitor everyday activities, not just alarms.
- Add and manage multiple users — including the housekeeper, dog walker, babysitter, etc.
- Set up schedules and reminders to arm and disarm your system.
- Search activity history as far back as 60 days.
More Exclusive Features
- Customize notifications and alerts for any activity, and have them sent to anyone in your online address book.
- Watch live video feeds and recorded clips from your installed security cameras.
- Create website logins for multiple users and decide how much access to give them
- Name your sensors so that they match your unique lifestyle.
- Keep track of important system events including power outages and floods.