2GIG REPEATER RPTR1-345
The 2GIG 345MHz Repeater will repeat 2GIG and Honeywell sensor signals to 2GIG panels. By adding a Repeater between the panel and sensor the system can get better range and more reliable signals in difficult RF environments. The Repeater is a plug and play device that will immediately start repeating signals when powered on. The rechargeable battery provides backup power in case of AC power loss.
Optional zone programming to supervise Tamper, AC Loss and Low Battery.
GC2: Requires FW v.1.14 or higher
GC3: Requires FW v3.1 or higher$58.40
2GIG-FT1-345 Flood and Temperature Sensor
Perfect sensor to alert the home owner of a flood or excessive change in temperature.
The 2GIG-FT1-345 is a fully supervised, tamper protected one-way 345 MHz sensor. It will monitor the ambient temperature and will detect a wet/dry flood condition. The sensor reports wet/dry conditions and temperature to the panel.
Once the sensor probe detects the presence of water for three (3) minutes, the integral transmitter will send a wet alarm transmission to the security/control panel. The probe will also send a restore (dry) report when the presence of liquid is no longer detected by the flood probe for three (3) minutes. For flood reporting, the sensor requires the installation of the supplied external flood probe. The sensor is capable of detecting clean or dirty fresh water, salt water, or tap water.
- Detects standing water that reaches the sensor probe and notifies the panel
- Sends trouble alert to the panel when the ambient temperature exceeds 84 deg. F
- Sends trouble alert to the panel when the ambient temperature falls below 42 deg. F
- Ships with long life lithium battery life (typical battery life of 5 years)
- ETL listed
- Requires Firmware Version 1.14 or later for GC2 panel and 3.1 or later for GC3
Model Number: 2GIG-FT1-345$42.00
QOLSYS IQ PANEL 2 KIT w/3 STD D/W, 1 PIR
Kit Contains –
(1) 7-inch, High-Resolution (1280 x 800 pixels) Capacitive Touchscreen.
(3) QOLQS1100P01IQ Wireless Standard Door Window Transmitter
(1) QOLQS1200P01IQ Wireless Motion Detector 35Ft 40lb PI$475.00
QOLSYS DIY KIT
The Qolsys IQ control panel has a built-in radio CDMA communicator and Z-Wave receiver to works with Qolsys wireless accessories for burglary and fire protection. The Qolsys IQ panel complies with SIA False Alarm Standards. With a built-in 7″ touch screen display touchpad and a status speaker that provides visual and voice messages for feedback, Qolsys IQ is well suited for houses, apartments, and condominiums. Send the alarm signals without wires over the wireless cellular Verizon® CDMA network and get Alarm.com interactive features that support off-premises control to arm and disarm the system, check system status, activate no-entry delay, or activate the latchkey feature.$399.00
Qolsys IQ Control Panel (QS-9004-VRZ)
- Color Touch Screen Display
- Fully Self Contained
- 6 different Communication Radios
- Remotely Control Panel Settings
- Two-way Voice Over cellular
- Automatically Updated Software Applications
- Built-in Z-Wave Home Control
- Customer Messaging Capable
- Weather Information Display
- 24-hour Backup Battery
- Quick Arm/Exit
Qolsys IQ Wireless Door Bell Sensor (QS-1119-840)
The Qolsys IQ Doorbell QS-1119-840 wires directly to a home’s existing indoor chime unit, turning any doorbell into a “smart” doorbell. The simple, elegant and cost-effective approach eliminates the need to retrofit the outdoor button while maintaining the existing pre-wired bell and chime. Because each doorbell learns in as two different zones, you can program custom chimes and rules for each. There is no messing with the button on the front of the house, no patching door frames or stucco.
Instantly making your home smarter, the IQ Doorbell can turn on your porch light or tell your exterior cameras to start recording. When someone pushes the doorbell button both the home’s doorbell and the IQ Panel will ring. Add smart rules like recorded video clips can be sent directly to your mobile device via text or email, so you know who stopped by when the doorbell is pressed. The small form factor easily installs with a standard screw driver, boasts a 10-year battery life and supports two pre-wired bells.
- Integrates into home’s existing doorbell unit
- No need to mess with the button on the door
- Works with both front and back doors
- Custom text to speech for doorbell names
Ademco Wave 2 Siren
- Patented case design fits single gang electrical box or wall plate
- Snap-open hinged case cover for faster installation
- Louder (106db) dual tone siren output
- Terminal strip eliminates splicing and soldering
- Corner or ceiling mounting with no additional brackets or hardware
- Channeled case back for convenient wiring access
- Vertical or horizontal mounting for great versatility
Wave2 Siren Specifications:
ABS 94 VO Plastic, with hinged case cover
Wave 2 – 3.25″W x 4.25″H x 2.0″D (82.5mm W x 108mm H x 51mm D)
20°F to 175°F
6V – 14 VDC
500mA Max. @ 12 VDC
Steady: 106db @ 12 VDC, 1 meter
Warble: 106db @ 12 VDC, 1 meter$18.50
LNA MINI-DISC Ultimate Thin Tight Fit Contact and Magnet
GAP: up to .70″ (18mm)
Dimensions: .60″ (15mm) x .24″ (6mm)
Flange is .71″ (18mm)
2AWG: 12″ in length$2.35
LNA MICRO Ultra Mini Surface Mount
Can be installed in the track of the window or surface mounted.
Ideal for tight fit windows where a large gap is not needed.
Perfect for windows that can not be drilled due to warrantee issues.
“Fits on a dime”
Color: White or Brown
12″ Leads Std.$3.10–$29.00
SS-40 SUPER STICK Contact and Magnet Normally Open
SS = SUPER STICK (Adhesive tape on both parts)
Size: 1.4″ L x .31″ W x .31″ H
Available in White (10 Pack)
22 AWG, 12″ Leads
Normally Open ( This means, when the magnet is next to the contact (the door/window is closed), the circuit is open)$36.00
SM-35 Surface Mount (Standard Industry Size) Normally Open
Features and Specs:
Color: White (10 Pack)
Size: 2 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 1/2″
Price includes spacers, screws, and cover
The SM-35 is economical and ideal for heavy steel doors and
commercial wide gap needs.$40.00
STB-10 3/8″ x 3/4″ Stubby Type Normally Open
The “Stubby” recess is ideal for those who do not need to spend extra money on the Mini Recess.
Features and Specs:
Size: 3/8″ x 7/8″
Magnet: 3/8″ x 1″
White (10 Pack)
Contact Rating: 30VDC, 0.5A$31.00
RB-32 3/4″ Roller Ball Reed Contact Normally OpenThis 3/4″ roller reed ball contact uses a special compressed plastic ball to keep it dirt and paint resistant.Features:
Standard Size: 3/4″ x 1 5/8″
Complete with spacers and screws
Thin end for easy installation
De-activated Rhodium reed switch used
12″ leads std. Longer leads available
White (10 Pack)Normally Open (This means, when the ball is pushed or the door/window is closed, the circuit is open)$66.40